Chick-fil-A Daddy-Daughter Date Night returns in 2013 | Events
ATLANTA -- Chick-fil-A's wildly popular Daddy-Daughter Date Night will return in February.
More than 100 Atlanta- and Athens-area Chick-fil-A restaurants will host the event on Saturday, Feb. 2 from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Every couple in attendance will receive an activity sheet with conversation topics and a booklet called "Continuing the Conversation," which gives the dads and daughters suggestions for getting to know each other better.
"One of Chick-fil-A's goals is to promote community connections and enrich the lives of everyone we serve," Chick-fil-A area marketing director Robin Lomax said in a statement. "We understand the importance of father-daughter relationships and want to encourage dads to take a break from busy schedules, enjoy their daughters' company over a meal and have fun."
Registration for Daddy-Daughter Date Night is now open and spots are going fast. Visit daddydaughterdate.com to make a reservation.
Upcoming Events near Conyers
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Rockdale County career fair brings together jobseekers and employers
- Rockdale County wins Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting
- College and Career Readiness: Rockdale County
- Volunteers encouraged to sign up for 2014 Great American Cleanup
- Donation drive to benefit Rockdale County Animal Shelter